- All models are rated for either indoor or outdoor use
- Cover MUST be purchased if installing outdoors
- Can produce up to 5000 BTU of heat, enough to heat up to 500 sq feet
- 2 Stage heater
- Hard wire ready
- Thermostat hard wire ready
- Flame operates with or without heat
- Single remote control for flame & heater included
- Full frame viewing – unit allows for choice of finishing material to come right to glass
- Optional black steel surround comes in the box – it is up to you if you want to use it or not.
Product Request a Quote
|Volts||120V AC 60"z|
|No Heater||25 watts|
|Motor Heater||19 W|
|Appliance Width||49 1/8" or 124"9 cm|
|Appliance Height||19 7/8" or 50.4 cm|
|Appliance Depth||4″ or 10.25 cm|
|Shipping Size||23 - 55 5/8"x - 1/4"|
|Shipping Weight||67 lbs|
|Plug Location||Left Side|
|Cord Length||70 7/8" or 180 cm|
|Rough Wall Opening Size||49″ - 20 3/8" or
125 cm - 52 cm
DISCLAIMER - Blue Flames
Flames and flame colors on the website may appear differently in real life. To view the most accurate representation of our regular flame sets, please visit your nearest dealer.
We reserve the right to update products, specifications and dimensions are subject to change. Please refer to the product manual to verify measurements and clearance requirements. All local building codes must be followed.
The Chimney Doctors got their start in 1978 doing chimney sweeps then had the good fortune to be able to open up a showroom for retail in 1983. Over our many decades, we’ve become the most trusted name in the chimney, hearth services and products industry for our area. Our services extend throughout Western and Northwestern Tennessee, Northern Mississippi and more. We are dedicated to doing all we can to help homes and businesses prevent fires through our offering of high quality cleaning, repairs, maintenance, products, and services.