The 42 Apex is – natural convection wood fireplace that features state-of-the-art catalytic technology. This model delivers high performance, clean-burning heat, while showcasing – spectacular fireview through its massive rectangular door. Designed to be flexible for all installation applications, the 42 Apex is the perfect choice for remodels and new home construction, as its simple installation parameters allow this fireplace to be featured anywhere in your home, including interior walls! This model features the In-Wall Control Center, optional GreenStart™ Igniter and our selection of sleek rectangular designer faces.
Product Request a Quote
- Heating Capacity: Up to 2,500 Sq. Ft.
- Maximum Burn Time: Up to 12 Hrs.
- Log Length: 24"
- EPA Tested BTU Range: 13,537 to 49,626
- Real World BTUs”: EPA tests to determine BTU output are achieved with - single load of wood at each burn rate. At home, you are likely to add more wood to your stove to maintain your desired comfort level. By the simple process of loading your stove with additional wood, you could achieve up to - 20% higher heat output than established during EPA testing.
- Emissions: 0.93 Grams/Hr. (Cord wood)
- LHV Overall Efficiency:* Up to 79%
- HHV Overall Efficiency:* Up to 73%
- Firebox: 3.5 Cubic Ft.
- Glass Viewing Area: Ceramic Glass, 25-5/8" - x 12-7/8" H, 328.7 Sq. In.
*Overall efficiency as tested using B-415.1 using Cord Wood. LHV - Low Heat Value, HHV - High Heat Value.
The Chimney Doctors got their start in 1978 doing chimney sweeps then had the good fortune to be able to open up a showroom for retail in 1983. Over our many decades, we’ve become the most trusted name in the chimney, hearth services and products industry for our area. Our services extend throughout Western and Northwestern Tennessee, Northern Mississippi and more. We are dedicated to doing all we can to help homes and businesses prevent fires through our offering of high quality cleaning, repairs, maintenance, products, and services.