Large Hybrid Catalytic wood stove meant for serious heating. The F3500 comes with an expansive viewing area and a door that opens a full 170 degrees. It can load up to 60lbs of 20″ logs front to back or side to side.
Product Request a Quote
Large Hybrid Catalytic Wood Stove
Enjoy a full, roaring fire with strong heat or use the single lever air control, conveniently located on the front of the stove, to adjust the flame to enjoy lower heat and gorgeous glowing embers. The choice is yours!
The Regency Pro-Series F3500 large hybrid wood burning freestanding stove is one of the original Regency stoves that feature Eco-Boost triple burn technology. When the included thermometer enters the "Active" range, use the bypass control to engage the catalyst; and watch your fire burn longer and more consistent, while still being environmentally friendly.
Opening the door a full 170 degrees, lets you load up to 60 lbs. of 20" logs (front to back & side to side) at one time and the discreet ashlip will help to keep the floor in front of your new stove clean. You will be able to fit this unit anywhere in your home, using the rear heat deflector (included) to give you the closest clearances in the industry.
F3500 Wood Stove Key Features:
- Load wood front to back or side to side
- Large fire viewing area, with heat radiating ceramic glass
- Heavy duty cast hinges that will never bend or break
- Solid forged steel adjustable cam lock ensures a tight door seal over time
- Front mounted air adjustment & side mounted catalytic bypass
- Easy-to-read catalytic thermometer helps your stove reach maximum burn times & efficiency
- High performance brick-lined firebox reflects heat
- Non-obtrusive air wash curtain keeps glass clean
- Welded ash lip will never bend or break
- Rear heat deflector allowing for closer clearances
- Mobile home and alcove approved
- 170° opening door for easy loading
- Heavy duty 3/16 in. steel firebox
- Triple-burn technology creates longer and more complete burns
- Backed by the industry’s most comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 10-year, 100% coverage on original catalyst
The Chimney Doctors got their start in 1978 doing chimney sweeps then had the good fortune to be able to open up a showroom for retail in 1983. Over our many decades, we’ve become the most trusted name in the chimney, hearth services and products industry for our area. Our services extend throughout Western and Northwestern Tennessee, Northern Mississippi and more. We are dedicated to doing all we can to help homes and businesses prevent fires through our offering of high quality cleaning, repairs, maintenance, products, and services.