If you need a gas fireplace insert that will provide plenty of warmth without dominating your living space, the Chaska 29 could be just what you’re looking for. Benefiting from a compact design, this direct vent gas fireplace insert combines energy-efficiency and stunning performance with an attractive appearance and a size that’s small enough for the coziest room. With ease, a professional installer can turn your wood-burning fireplace into a energy efficient gas insert fireplace that will fit effortlessly in the existing hole of your old masonry fireplace.
Product Request a Quote
- Viewing Area: 21-7/8" x 12"
- 26,000 BTU/hr Input - NG
- 25,500 BTU/hr Input - LP
- Electronic Ignition Pilot System
- Ceramic Glass
- Remote Control (full function)
- Fan Kit
- Refractory Brick Lining Upper Hood & Lower Grill
- Co-Linear Air Duct - Accepts 3" Combustion Air / 3" Exhaust
- Innovative vent connection system
- Patented Log Design
- Engineer-designed burner system
- Minnesota Energy Code Compliant to 50 pascals
- Certified to ANSI Z21.88 Vented Gas Heater
The Chimney Doctors got their start in 1978 doing chimney sweeps then had the good fortune to be able to open up a showroom for retail in 1983. Over our many decades, we’ve become the most trusted name in the chimney, hearth services and products industry for our area. Our services extend throughout Western and Northwestern Tennessee, Northern Mississippi and more. We are dedicated to doing all we can to help homes and businesses prevent fires through our offering of high quality cleaning, repairs, maintenance, products, and services.