Free Standing Gas Fireplaces Offer Exceptional Versatility
Because the free standing gas fireplaces that we offer are direct vent, there’s no need for a chimney or traditional fireplace in which to install them. A direct vent model can connect to the exterior of your home through venting, allowing outside air to circulate around the firebox. This opens up a wealth of possibilities for location, enabling energy-efficient warmth in almost any room of the house. Even homes that weren’t originally constructed to accommodate a gas appliance are often suitable for the installation of a free standing gas fireplace.
Low on Fuel, High on Output
Certified as having 68.99% efficiency for natural gas and 69.12% for LP gas, the Lakefield XL offers impressive performance. Rated at 40,00 BTU/hr input for natural gas and 39,000 BTU/hr LP gas, this is a free standing gas fireplace that benefits from both excellent performance and eye-catching good looks. Fronted by traditional glass, this gas fireplace includes a limited lifetime warranty and offers exceptional value.
Range of Engaging Features on Our Free Standing Gas Fireplaces
In addition to its versatile nature and excellent fuel consumption rates, the Lakefield XL 20 also has traditional legs and an engaging screen front. The screen, refractory, and base can all be customized to give a range of different styles.
Our Free Standing Gas Fireplaces Are Always Good Value-for-Money
The fireplaces we offer are all manufactured to an extremely high standard, using a strong combination of advanced technology, premium build materials, and energy-efficient performance. To find out more about the Lakefield XL or any of our other products, clickherecontact your local dealer.
Product Request a Quote
- Viewing Area: 16" x 22"
- 40,000 BTU/hr Input-NG
- 39,000 BTU/hr Input - LP
- Ceramic Glass
- Standard Traditional Legs
- Patented Burner & Log design
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Certified to ANSI Z21.88 Vented Gas Heater
- Fan Kit
- IPI only
- - ENERGUIDE P.4 NG/LP | 68.99% / 69.12%
- - Steady State NG/LP | 72.17% / 72.82%
- - AFUE % NG/LP | 70.10% / 70.33%
- Efficiencies Glossary:
- - P.4 Efficiency (ENERGUIDE) is an efficiency rating more recognized in Canada to measure annual fireplace efficiency.
- - Steady State Efficiency is a measure of how efficiently your fireplace converts fuel to heat once it is warmed up and operating at a steady temperature.
- - Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) is a measurement of the fireplace’s ability to convert fuel to heat over a longer period of time including the cycling on and off time period.
Standard Design Features
- Traditional Legs
- For pictures, look at brochure under the Resources tab.
- Screen Front
- For pictures and options, look at the brochure under the Resources tab.
- Traditional Brick
- Black Glass Panels
- Fan Kit
- For Millivolt only
The Chimney Doctors got their start in 1978 doing chimney sweeps then had the good fortune to be able to open up a showroom for retail in 1983. Over our many decades, we’ve become the most trusted name in the chimney, hearth services and products industry for our area. Our services extend throughout Western and Northwestern Tennessee, Northern Mississippi and more. We are dedicated to doing all we can to help homes and businesses prevent fires through our offering of high quality cleaning, repairs, maintenance, products, and services.