- Emissions: 2.0 Grams Per Hour (CORD WOOD)
- Heating Capacity:* Up to 1,200 Square Feet
- EPA Tested BTUs: 12,129 to 59,527 (CORD WOOD)
- “Real World BTUs:”** See Below
- Maximum Burn Time: Up to – Hours
- Firebox Size: 1.5 Cubic Feet
- Maximum Log Size: 18”
- Weight: 285 Pounds
- Construction: 1/4” to 3/16” Steel Plate
- LHV Overall Efficiency:*** Up t0 78%
- HHV Overall Efficiency:*** Up t0 72%
- Glass Viewing Area: Ceramic Glass, 15-1/4” – x 9-1/4” H, 135 Sq. In.
* Heating capacity may vary depending on degree of home insulation, floor plan and ambient temperature zone
of the area you live.
** EPA tests to determine BTU output are achieved with – single load of wood at each burn rate. At home, you are likely
to add more wood to your insert to maintain your desired comfort level. By the simple process of loading your fireplace
insert with additional wood, you could achieve up to – 20% higher heat output than established during EPA testing.
*** Overall efficiency as tested using B-415.1 using Cord Wood. LHV – Low Heat Value, HHV – High Heat Value.
Product Request a Quote
The Answer NexGen-Fyre™ is an excellent heat source for individual rooms or small homes. It conserves space by mounting almost flush to your existing masonry or zero clearance fireplace. This insert has - huge viewing area and sleek door design, along with - 1.5 cubic foot firebox that holds up to 18-inch logs. The Answer NexGen-Fyre™ offers advanced features like - five-sided convection chamber to evenly distribute warm air and - single air control for easy regulation of burns and heat output.
The Chimney Doctors got their start in 1978 doing chimney sweeps then had the good fortune to be able to open up a showroom for retail in 1983. Over our many decades, we’ve become the most trusted name in the chimney, hearth services and products industry for our area. Our services extend throughout Western and Northwestern Tennessee, Northern Mississippi and more. We are dedicated to doing all we can to help homes and businesses prevent fires through our offering of high quality cleaning, repairs, maintenance, products, and services.