The mid-sized Evergreen NexGen-Fyre™ Wood Stove hits the mark on performance, function and design. This sleek stove features gentle curved lines and complements any home’s décor while artfully presenting heavy gauge steel, unibody construction and – cast iron door with – large, self-cleaning ceramic glass viewing area. The Evergreen’s standard bypass damper gives you full control over the flow of smoke inside this stove, eliminating smoky startups and reloads.
The Evergreen features our revolutionary GreenStartTM option for the modern wood burner; just load your wood and push – button! We’ve completely eliminated slow, cracked open door startups and laboring over fickle newspaper.
Product Request a Quote
- Heating Capacity*: Up to 2,000 square feet
- Emissions: 1.52 Grams Per Hour
- EPA Tested BTUs: 12,772"to 70,72" BTUs
- Real World BTUs”: EPA tests to determine BTU output are achieved with - single load of wood at each burn rate. At home, you are likely to add more wood to your stove to maintain your desired comfort level. By the simple process of loading your stove with additional wood, you could achieve up to - 20% higher heat output than established during EPA testing.
- Maximum Burn Time: Up to 10 Hours
- LHV Overall Efficiency:** Up to 83%
- HHV Overall Efficiency:** Up to 77%
- Glass Viewing Area: Ceramic Glass, 17” - x 10-7/8" H, 183 Sq. In.
- Firebox Size: 2.2 Cubic Feet
- Maximum Log Size: 20-1/2"
- Weight: 455 Lbs. (legs), 471 Lbs. (pedestal)
- Construction: 1/4" to 3/16″ Steel Plate
* Heating capacity may vary depending on degree of home insulation, floor plan and ambient temperature zone of the area you live.
** Overall efficiency as tested using B-415.1 using Cord Wood. LHV - Low Heat Value, HHV - High Heat Value.
The Chimney Doctors got their start in 1978 doing chimney sweeps then had the good fortune to be able to open up a showroom for retail in 1983. Over our many decades, we’ve become the most trusted name in the chimney, hearth services and products industry for our area. Our services extend throughout Western and Northwestern Tennessee, Northern Mississippi and more. We are dedicated to doing all we can to help homes and businesses prevent fires through our offering of high quality cleaning, repairs, maintenance, products, and services.