The Regency Cascades F1500 is a highly-efficient heater. This small Hybrid Catalytic wood stove utilizes triple burn combustion technology to maximize burn times and minimize emissions.
Product Request a Quote
Small Hybrid Catalytic Wood Stove
The Regency Cascades F1500 small hybrid wood burning freestanding stove, featuring Eco-Boost triple burn technology, is a highly-efficient heater in a compact body that does not disappoint in terms of heating capacity, long burn times and low emissions. This catalytic stove offers an increase in efficiency, burn-times, and most importantly dramatically reduces emissions to an astonishing 1.0 gram/hour. The Regency Cascades F1500 is backed by the industry’s best warranty on both the stove and catalytic combustor.
F1500 Wood Stove Key Features:
- Large fire viewing area, with heat radiating ceramic glass
- Wood-finished handle
- Heavy duty cast hinges that will never bend or break
- Solid forged steel adjustable cam lock ensures a tight door seal over time
- Front mounted air adjustment & catalytic bypass
- Air & bypass safe operation tool
- Easy-to-read catalytic thermometer helps your stove reach maximum burn times & efficiency
- High performance brick-lined firebox reflects heat
- Non-obtrusive air wash curtain keeps glass clean
- Heavy gauge steel log retainers to stop logs from rolling
- Welded ash lip will never bend or break
- Rear heat deflector allowing for closer clearances
- Mobile home and alcove approved
- Triple-burn technology creates longer and more complete burns
- Backed by the industry’s most comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 10-year, 100% coverage on original catalyst
The Chimney Doctors got their start in 1978 doing chimney sweeps then had the good fortune to be able to open up a showroom for retail in 1983. Over our many decades, we’ve become the most trusted name in the chimney, hearth services and products industry for our area. Our services extend throughout Western and Northwestern Tennessee, Northern Mississippi and more. We are dedicated to doing all we can to help homes and businesses prevent fires through our offering of high quality cleaning, repairs, maintenance, products, and services.