Large size pellet stove made with a traditional cast iron. It contains all the latest developments in alternative fuel technology.
Product Request a Quote
Cast Iron Pellet Stove
The latest addition to the Hampton Collection is the Large Cast Iron Biomass Pellet Stove. This environmentally-friendly heater combines all of the best features of traditional cast iron with the latest developments in alternative fuel technology. This freestanding pellet stove can burn a variety of pellet fuels, giving you the freedom to choose and resulting in very cost effective home heating. Using the included thermostat, set your desired temperature and walk away without worry.
GC60 Pellet Stove Key Features:
- Reduced cleaning intervals compared to other pellet stoves
- Integrated ash pan
- Fluted Cast Iron Liner
- Decorative Cast Iron Black Grille
- Up to 60 lbs hopper capacity with easy access lid
- Wall Thermostat included
- Quick start automatic (400 watt) ignitor
- Concealed, easy-to-use controls with Tri-mode operating system
- 300 CFM Convection Variable Speed Blower
- Designed to burn wood, corn, wheat & barley pellet fuels
- Easy to clean, low maintenance burner with agitator rod
- Mobile Home Approved
- Backed by the industry’s most comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Chimney Doctors got their start in 1978 doing chimney sweeps then had the good fortune to be able to open up a showroom for retail in 1983. Over our many decades, we’ve become the most trusted name in the chimney, hearth services and products industry for our area. Our services extend throughout Western and Northwestern Tennessee, Northern Mississippi and more. We are dedicated to doing all we can to help homes and businesses prevent fires through our offering of high quality cleaning, repairs, maintenance, products, and services.