Large traditional wood insert with a cast iron faceplate available in two different sizes. The Hi500 uses a hybrid catalytic combustion system to prolong burn times and maximize efficiencies.
Product Request a Quote
Cast Iron Wood Fireplace Insert
This hybrid catalytic wood insert completes the look of any room. With modern technology and traditional design, enjoy the best of both worlds without sacrificing style or efficiency!
The Regency Hampton Hi500 large hybrid wood burning fireplace insert is one of the original Regency inserts that feature Eco-Boost triple burn technology. When the included digital thermometer reaches the right temperature, use the bypass control to engage the catalyst; and watch your fire burn longer and more consistent, while still being environmentally friendly.
Delivering up to 14 hours of heat with a single load of wood; fuel is used to its full potential with only 1.3 g/hr. of emissions and 79% efficiency!
Hi500 Wood Fireplace Insert Key Features:
- Large fire viewing area, with heat radiating ceramic glass
- Cast iron exterior provides additional radiant heating
- Heavy duty cast hinges that will never bend or break
- Solid forged steel adjustable cam lock ensures a tight door seal over time
- Front mounted air adjustment & catalytic bypass
- Digital catalytic temperature monitor helps your stove reach maximum burn times & efficiency
- High performance brick-lined firebox reflects heat
- Non-obtrusive air wash curtain keeps glass clean
- Heavy gauge steel log retainers to stop logs from rolling
- 110° opening door for easy loading
- Triple-burn technology creates longer and more complete burns
- Backed by the industry’s most comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 10-year, 100% coverage on original catalyst
The Chimney Doctors got their start in 1978 doing chimney sweeps then had the good fortune to be able to open up a showroom for retail in 1983. Over our many decades, we’ve become the most trusted name in the chimney, hearth services and products industry for our area. Our services extend throughout Western and Northwestern Tennessee, Northern Mississippi and more. We are dedicated to doing all we can to help homes and businesses prevent fires through our offering of high quality cleaning, repairs, maintenance, products, and services.