Small traditionally styled wood insert. The i1500 uses a hybrid catalytic combustion system to prolong burn times and maximize efficiencies.
Product Request a Quote
Small Hybrid Catalytic Wood Insert
The Regency Cascades i1500 small hybrid wood burning fireplace insert, featuring Eco-Boost triple burn technology, is perfect for sealing a drafty fireplace that isn’t quite big enough for a standard sized insert or where a more compact style heater is required. This catalytic insert offers an increase in efficiency, burn-times, and most importantly dramatically reduces emissions to an astonishing 1.0 gram/hour. The Regency Cascades i1500 is backed by the industry’s best warranty on both the stove and catalytic combustor.
i1500 Wood Fireplace Insert Key Features:
- Large fire viewing area, with heat radiating ceramic glass
- Wood-finished handle
- Heavy duty cast hinges that will never bend or break
- Solid forged steel adjustable cam lock ensures a tight door seal over time
- Front mounted air adjustment & catalytic bypass
- Air & bypass safe operation tool
- Digital catalytic temperature monitor helps your stove reach maximum burn times & efficiency
- High performance brick-lined firebox reflects heat
- Non-obtrusive air wash curtain keeps glass clean
- Heavy gauge steel log retainers to stop logs from rolling
- Welded ash lip will never bend or break
- Triple-burn technology creates longer and more complete burns
- Backed by the industry’s most comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 10-year, 100% coverage on original catalyst
The Chimney Doctors got their start in 1978 doing chimney sweeps then had the good fortune to be able to open up a showroom for retail in 1983. Over our many decades, we’ve become the most trusted name in the chimney, hearth services and products industry for our area. Our services extend throughout Western and Northwestern Tennessee, Northern Mississippi and more. We are dedicated to doing all we can to help homes and businesses prevent fires through our offering of high quality cleaning, repairs, maintenance, products, and services.